Without doubt the medical device industry is more fluid than ever. Manufacturers must constantly move and change to deliver complex technological advancements more quickly to market.
Adding to this pressure, hospitals, medical facilities and other end users demand that medical marvels be built even better, smaller, faster and cheaper.
Since many medical devices become a reality thanks in part to the advances in blowers, motors and fans used to power them, savvy engineers who understand fluid moving basics can help drive more quality, efficiency and cost savings into end product designs.
That’s why AMETEK Dynamic Fluid Solutions created this white paper. Download it and learn how to:
- Select the best air-moving technology for your medical application
- Estimate the operating point of your application
- Understand how blowers behave with speed changes
- Identify the most efficient blower, analyzing system resistance and blower curves
- Determine air density as it has a significant influence on blower performance
- Achieve desired power and efficiency levels in medical applications
- Solve noise, life, size and performance issues
- And more!
ABOUT AMETEK DFS
For more than 100 years, AMETEK DFS has helped companies build products that need to move air in many applications, including medical device and equipment designs. Our team of air-moving experts is customer focused, quality oriented and experienced in developing custom solutions for complex end products. AMETEK DFS has worldwide sales representative support and three manufacturing sites in the USA, China and Mexico. The company is headquartered in Kent OH, USA.